No Skidding® SRC/TRAX are cleaners / maintainers at the forefront of floor care technology that offers cleaning performance that not only remove dirt and contaminates from the floor surface and leaves the floor less likely to attract dirt so quickly, but also leave a slip resistant film on the surface for additional safety!
No Skidding® SRC / TRAX will remove grease contaminates quicker, more easily and more effectively than traditional cleaning technology, leaving you with safer and cleaner floors.
The ‘Ultimate in Floor Maintenance' suitable for use over acrylic floor finishes or carnauba based floor waxes on vinyl, lino, terrazzo, marble, composite or similar surfaces.
No Skidding® SRC/TRAX:
- Clean and leave a monomolecular slip resistant film on the surface.
- They are self neutralising, so don't require a final rinse.
- They can be used neat as a shock cleaner or diluted to requirements.
- Don't leave an alkaline residue to attack the floor surface, or leave slippery soap residues when water is spilled onto the floor.
- They have a built in foam control system to minimise foaming.
- Clean and increase safety under foot in one application.
- Leave slip resistant film on the floor surface.
- Clean deeper.
- Surfaces don't attract dirt and contamination so quickly.
- Only a few millilitres per gallon of water are necessary.
(not suitable for use with No Skidding® Heavy Duty, Industrial or Porcelain Anti-Slip Floor Treatments).