No Skidding® Maxiflex Low Lustre - Matt (L.L.) is a unique polymer technology that is superior to traditional floor polish systems .
No Skidding® Maxiflex L.L. is a product at the forefront of floor care technology that offers slip resistance in wet and dry conditions, with excellent finish, resistance to scuff and marks and the ultimate in floor finish durability and floor safety. It has been specifically designed with a satin finish for use in areas where a high gloss finish is not required.
No Skidding® Maxiflex L.L. has excellent performance characteristics:
- Maxiflex includes a micro-grit that increases surface friction co-efficient to meet and exceed HSE minimum requirements in the wet.
- Matt finish especially suitable for health care facilities.
- Repels foreign particles and black heel marks - wipe them off with a cloth.
- Resists pad burns and dirt from ultra high speed equipment.
- Resists alcohol, oils, and most food spills.
- Solvent and mild acid resistant.
- Offers coverage levels of up to 3 times industry standard.
- Each coat dries from the bottom up.
- Each coat dries in approximately 15 minutes.
- Can be walked on wet without permanently harming the integrity of the finish.
- Footprints can be repaired.
- Needs stripping only approximately every 3 years.
- Levels easily so traffic lanes can be easily repaired without colour change.
- Can be coated over a stable conventional finish or sealer.
- Rapid re-coating
- High quality gloss finish.
- Easy to maintain.
(Click on image for further images)