No Skidding® Vulcan U.V. is a high performance one-part , highly slip resistant floor coating that is easy to apply and easy to maintain.
This is a versatile coating has superior capacity for elongation when compared to conventional coatings. This coating is used on the decks of naval vessels as it will flex with the deck as it moves. It has also been used for scaffolding planks used on Grand Prix circuit grandstands.
- Integrated grit, this single component solvent based coating provides a durable anti-slip surface with traction integrated into the coating.
- This non-chlorinated rubber resin coating is formulated for use on new or old concrete surfaces.
- Its tough anti-slip characteristic reduces slippage on potentially slippery areas. It can be used on flat surfaces inside or outside.
- Excellent sure footing even in wet areas like: stairways, loading docks, catwalks, shower rooms, wheel chair ramps, entranceways, swimming pool decks and other potentially slippery surfaces. Recommended for indoor or outdoor use and resistant to alkali, detergents and acids.
- Ideal for surfaces subject to flexing
- Ideal for surfaces subject to extremes of heat and cold.
- A coating specifically designed for maximum water, slip and UV resistance.
- Available in Grey (from stock) and a wide range of colours (to order).
- Excellent resistance to weather, moisture, sunlight.
- Can be applied to wood, concrete, steel or stone.
- Easy to maintain.
- One US gallon (3.78 L) will cover approx. 100 to 125 sq. ft.
We would be pleased to discuss your specific requirement with you.