No Skidding® Epotuff AU-73 is a high performance, high solid aliphatic urethane that resists impact and abrasion and delivers years of durability.
This is a versatile coating that offers the opportunity to increase slip resistance on vinyl and VCT surfaces with industrial longevity, whilst still maintaining the integrity of the floor colour. Epotuff AU-73 can be combined with a variety of different transparent traction grit profiles to offer increased slip resistance dependent upon the type of environment in which is it to be used.
With most coatings high volume solids and high gloss finish are not compatible features, but Epotuff AU-73 has both. Conventional polyurethanes produce a dry film thickness of about 50 microns, but Epotuff builds to twice that thickness in a single coat and gives far more coverage.
No Skidding® Epotuff AU-73 has excellent direct-to-metal capabilities providing a one coat system and is compatible over prepared smooth cold-rolled steel and abrasive blasted hot-rolled steel. It also has excellent adhesion to concrete to provide a durable, glossy, easy to clean extra heavy duty surface.
No Skidding® Epotuff AU-73 is available with traction granules to offer a slip resistant finish. The profile and grade of grit will be determined by the application and environment. We would be pleased to discuss your specific requirement with you.
No Skidding® Epotuff AU-73 is a two part heavy duty 'Industrial' anti-slip coating:
- 73% solids
- A coating for outstanding performance on floors and protection on structures
- Tough, flexible coating
- Available in Crystal Clear (from stock) and a wide range of colours (to order)
- Traction granules add the anti slip properties.
- Excellent flow-out characteristics
- High build
- High gloss, self priming coating
- Excellent adhesion
- Direct to metal and concrete in selected environments
- Outstanding abrasion, reverse and direct impact resistance
- Slip Resistant Heavy Duty Industrial finish
- Hard wearing for external and internal applications
- Long term gloss retention
- Good chemical and stain resistance.
(Click on image for detail of traction grits)