No Skidding® Epotuff ES-83 is a high performance, high solid two part epoxy coating system for tough industrial, marine and off-shore environments, especially designed to solve complex slip injury problems with minimal surface preparation.
This is a versatile coating that seals and protects in one application and is ideal for new and existing floors in industrial facilities and exterior weathered exposure. This product can be applied in thickness up to 200 microns in one coat - a significant advantage when coating angular surfaces.
No Skidding Epotuff ES-83 can be combined with a variety of different traction granules to offer a slip resistant finish. The profile and grade of grit will be determined by the application and environment. We would be pleased to discuss your specific requirement with you.
- Two part epoxy heavy duty 'Industrial' coating.
- 83% solids .
- A coating for outstanding performance on concrete floors and a wide range of surfaces.
- A coating with exceptional corrosion protection in industrial and marine corrosive environments.
- Traction granules add the anti slip properties.
- Fast dry, dry to touch in 2 hours at 21ºC.
- Re coat in 3 hours at 21ºC.
- Superior wetting action creating tighter bond.
- Surface tolerant - excellent adhesion to tight rust and prepared damp surfaces.
- Low solvents reduces the chances for film pin holing and solvent entrapment.
- Can be applied in cold weather down to 4ºC.
- Applying No Skidding Epotuff AU-73 over Es-83 results in a superior system and when applied to a wire brush cleaned surface, this system meets ISO 12944, C5-I high and C5-M high.
- Slip Resistant Heavy Duty 'Industrial' finish
- Hard wearing - seals in one application.
- Excellent resistance to weather, moisture, sunlight and chemical fumes.
- Exceptional protection in industrial and marine corrosive environments.
- Good chemical and stain resistance.
- Cleans with soap and water.