Industrial Anti Slip Treatments
The long lasting solution to the problem of dangerous, slippery when wet hard floor tile!
No Skidding® Anti-Slip Treatment is not a coating that will wear off, it doesn’t require time to cure and if required can be applied in daylight hours – even in areas with high foot traffic such as retail stores.
- Suitable for stone surfaces including ceramic, quarry tile, terrazzo, granite, marble, concrete, slate, porcelain etc.
- Clear solution that will not noticeably alter the colour of the surface.
- Creates a micro tread of tiny dimples on the surface of the tile so when your foot lands on the tile surface they act like little suction pads to stop your foot moving.
- Only treatment system in the world available in custom formulations for different stone surfaces.
- Increases co-efficient of friction on floor surfaces to meet and exceed minimum UK Slip Resistance group Guidelines Issue 3 requirements for the floor surface when wet and dry using the Pendulum test.
- Lasts for years – not a coating that will wear off.
- Even works on the bottom of swimming pools.
- Can be put into service immediately.
- Easy to maintain - all you have to do is keep the floor clean.
Product Range: Heavy Duty Grade / Industrial Grade / Porcelain Grade
- Quarry Tile
- Smooth Concrete
- Bus Stations
- Car Parks
- Changing Rooms
- Enamel Baths
- Leisure Centres
- Nursing Homes
- Shop Entrances
- Shopping Centres
- Swimming Pool Surrounds
- Train Stations