Slips and Trip accidents in the
UK are responsible for;
- 33% of all reported major injuries
- 20% of over-3-day injuries to employees
- 50% of all reported accidents to members of the public
- 95% of UK major slip accidents resulting in broken bones
- Cost to employers £512 million per year
- Cost to health service £133 million per year
Simple cost effective No Skidding product applications
can reduce these accidents
HANDL Solutions and the Contract Maintenance Group can
help you reduce slip injuries
- Poor surface co-efficient of friction combined with poor maintenance
are key factors causing slip injuries.
- Treatments and coatings can increase surface co-efficient of
friction to meet and exceed HSE guidelines.
- The correct tools, chemicals and frequency of clean can optimise
the anti-slip properties of your floors.